With DUS 360™, Servicers have visibility into loans being managed within the Special Asset Management (SAM) space and have the ability to perform the necessary tasks required by the SAM team. Servicers can pinpoint which cases have reporting requirements and can complete and submit performance and payment tracking information directly through DUS 360. Servicers are able to view loan documents and upload updated or new documentation in DUS DocWay (via a link called “DUS Documents” and “Case Documents”).
24 hours/7 days per week
- DUS 360 Servicer User Navigation Guide
- DUS 360 Servicer Training Program Increment-1
- DUS 360 Servicer Training Program Increment-2
- DUS 360 Servicer Training Program Increment-3
- Performance and Payment Data File Format Job Aid
- Frequently Asked Questions
Business or data inquiries?
Contact [email protected]
Fannie Mae applications are currently compatible with computers that run on the Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 Enterprise Edition.
- Google Chrome™ Version 86
For additional information, see the Technology Requirements: Configurations for Applications.
Technology Terms & Conditions
The Technology Terms and Conditions previously provided on this page are now located in the new Consolidated Technology Guide. A PDF version of the Guide and other related content is available on the Consolidated Technology Guide page.