New Enhancement Simplifies Management of System IDs
Corporate Administrators: Take advantage of a new self-serve enhancement in Technology Manager that allows you to:
- Create new System IDs
- Grant or remove access for System IDs
- Reactivate/deactivate System IDs
View the job aid for more information.
If you are a first-time user, contact the designated Technology Manager administrator at your company to register you for the application(s) you require. Only administrators can set up and manage application access for users. Once registered, users can set up their passwords and update their personal profiles via Technology Manager.
Help Resetting a Password
If your account is locked or deactivated, or you forgot your user ID, contact your Technology Manager administrator. Otherwise, use the Password Reset Tool.
How to Register an Administrator
Corporate Administrators can register an existing user with administrator privileges through Technology Manager. Use the Manage Users option on your dashboard, navigate to Edit User to add administrator privileges to an existing user. Refer to the job aid for more details.
Additional Resources for Administrators
Help & Training
- Technology Manager Job Aids
- Getting Started for Administrators
- Create a New User
- Edit a User's Profile for Administrator Permissions
- Reset a User's Password
- Set up an Available Application
- List of Single-Family and Multifamily Applications and Roles
- Change a System ID Password
- Accessing Technology Manager Reports
- Best Practices for Administrators
- Multifamily Data Access Authorization Form
Have a question? Contact the Technology Support Center.
Every day, 24 hours a day.