DUS Property Monitor
This application allows Servicers and Fannie Mae Green Asset Managers to manage tasks associated with verifying properties with Green Rewards loans including inspection, compliance, scope change and extension as well as facilitates the exchange of information and other properties in jurisdictions that legally require energy and water benchmarking (Covered Building).
What is DUS Property Monitor™?
DUS Property Monitor is a simple, intuitive tool that allows users to submit verification inspection forms, request scope changes and extensions, and manage completion of green improvements in properties with Green Rewards Loans. The tool also facilitates the exchange of information for other properties in jurisdictions that legally require energy and water benchmarking (Covered Building.)
Servicers with Green Rewards loans that are engaged in the Completion Repair (CRA) process.
What are the benefits?
- Enhances collaboration between Fannie Mae and its partners
- Manages the full scope of Green Rewards loan verification requirements
- Provides a pre-populated dashboard showing detailed verification compliance test results
- Provides an automated, streamlined process for initiating, submitting, and providing updates to inspection forms, scope changes, extensions, and remediation plans
- Enables the exchange of information for other properties in jurisdictions that legally require energy and water benchmarking (Covered Building)
- Eliminates the need for duplicate uploads
- Provides a centralized repository for verification-related correspondence and supporting documentation
- Automates notifications of recent and required actions
- Provides export capabilities to support analytics
24 hours/7 days per week
Part 1 Inspection Compliance Module
Part 2 Scope Change and Extension Module
Part 3 Inspection Submission and Covered Building Module
Technology Terms & Conditions
The Technology Terms and Conditions previously provided on this page are now located in the new Consolidated Technology Guide. A PDF version of the Guide and other related content is available on the Consolidated Technology Guide page.