Small Mortgage Loan Program
The streamlined loan process for fixed- and variable-rate Mortgage Loans up to $6 million nationwide.
- Low cost of execution
- Competitive rates
- Delegated model provides Lenders and Borrowers speed of execution
- Team with experience and scale to support this unique market
- Single asset security allows the most flexibility in the market
- Extensive experience serving the small loan market
- Streamlined third-party reports
- Conventional Properties; Multifamily Affordable Housing Properties; Cooperative Properties (market rate); and Manufactured Housing Communities
- Existing, stabilized multifamily Properties
- Properties with 5 or more units
- Loans for acquisition or refinance
Up to $6 million nationwide
5 - 30 years.
Up to 30 years.
Fixed- and variable-options available.
Supplemental Mortgage Loans are available.
Flexible prepayment options available, including yield maintenance and declining prepayment premium.
30- to 180-day commitments. Borrowers may lock a rate with the Streamlined Rate Lock option.
30/360 and Actual/360.
Non-recourse execution is available with standard carve-outs for “bad acts” such as fraud and bankruptcy.
Replacement reserves, tax, and insurance escrows are typically required for higher leverage transactions.
Streamlined inspection and Environmental Screening using the ASTM E-1528-14 protocol.
Non-recourse loans are typically assumable, subject to review and approval of the new borrower’s financial capacity and experience.