Our loans are securitized on a single-asset basis, providing creative structuring flexibility.
We’re your partner for the life of your loan – no other master servicer, no B-piece buyer.
Our Delegated Underwriting and Servicing (DUS) MBS is like no other security in the marketplace. Unlike a conduit execution, our loans are securitized on a single-asset basis, providing creative structuring flexibility. Investors trust our unique risk-sharing model, creating demand that translates into certainty of execution for multifamily borrowers. Best of all, our life-of-loan servicing relationship means it’s always just the borrower, lender, and Fannie Mae.
Fannie Mae creates DUS MBS supported by loans on multifamily properties with a minimum of five units. Most of our MBS are backed by a single loan on a multifamily asset. DUS MBS offer Fannie Mae’s guaranty of timely payment of principal and interest. DUS Lenders can originate fixed-rate, adjustable-rate, fully-amortizing, and full- or part-term interest-only multifamily mortgage loans.
Seamless and certain
- Innovative structures that can be tailored to meet your individual needs
- Loan terms of varying length and flexible prepayment periods are available
- Strong investor demand for our guaranteed securities helps keep borrower interest rates low
- Add-ons, renovations, and other complex features can be structured up-front
Rely on us
- Single-asset security allows for customized loan structures
- Delegated risk-sharing model provides certainty of execution, faster decisions, and quicker loan closings
- Experts who know the business and understand complex transactions
- Life-of-loan servicing means no other master or special servicer and seamless post-closing activities